Thursday, July 21, 2011

How to...

Export animations on Stykz!
Stykz is a stickfigure animation software, you can download it here.
Well this tutorial is for advanced users of Stykz, users that can already create fluent animations. Well first we want to open up Stykz. Get the animation you want, or if you haven't made one, then  make one.




Here is a Stykz animation I made following a tut on YouTube. That's why it might look familiar when you see it playing. Well on stykz, you can Export it to five things, but I only use two of them, Animated GIF, and Quicktime video (.mov). Today I'll be showing you how to export to either two of them. First, I'll show you how to export to an Animated GIF. First, click the 'File' Tab, I have a Mac, so your list of tabs are in a different place. But well yeah, click file.
File>Export Animation. Click Export Animation^.
You should arrive at a page that looks something like this:
The default setting, as you see, Is a Quicktime Movie(.mov). Well change that to Animated GIF.
Make sure it's an ANIMATED GIF, not a Sequence of GIF Images.
Pick 'Animated GIF.'

 Once you've done that, just press 'Save'.
Arrive here and then press Export.

And you've got an Animated GIF!
Free Image Hosting

7 comments:

  1. But, but you didn't show me how to upload it.:(
    And thanks for this one, H

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I have lots of different types of animation in my stykz like Mr golf, How to pray and also I made Doodle man! I don't know how to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what's the diffrents between H and ihow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. iHow and H are the same person. it's just the name. No difference. x]

    ReplyDelete